Book Drop Update
Posted on Tuesday April 21, 2020 at 12:29PM
We are pleased to announce we will be accepting item returns effective immediately. The procedure is as follows:
- Blue bins will be placed outside the library door, currently Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Place items in the bins, preferably in a plastic bag.
- Proper procedures will be followed to ensure our safety and yours, and returned items will be quarantined.
- Returns will not be reflected on your account until we have checked the items in, which will be up to two weeks from the return date.
- No charges will be made to your account in terms of late fees as the system has defaulted all due dates to May 15, 2020.
We are just as anxious as you are to have everything return to normal, but until that happens we'll be doing what we can to keep you informed.
Thanks and stay healthy!
Author: Mannville Centennial Public Library